Last Sunday night was my second episode of my
show. On the show I discussed how the 13th Amendment could be
misused to further control the populace, and updated on what is
happening with the Gosnell trial. Warning for those with queasy
stomachs: I do explain how partial-birth abortions are done.
Section 1 of The 13th Amendment to
the Constitution declared that “Neither slavery nor involuntary
servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have
been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place
subject to their jurisdiction.” Formally abolishing slavery in the
United States, the 13th Amendment was passed by the Congress on January
31, 1865, and ratified by the states on December 6, 1865.
Section 2 of the 13th Amendments states: Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
Articles mentioned in my show:
- Republicans Who Blocked Rand Paul’s Gun Control Filibuster
- Student’s Made to Write: I am willing to give up my constitutional rights
- Fishie’s article on Safe, Legal, Rare, False
- Fishie’s article on Why Gays Should Be Anti-Abortion
- Teen Worker At Gosnell Abortion Clinic: They Looked Like Babies
- Empty Media Seating At Gosnell Trial
The abortion issue is definitely a subject that makes people
uncomfortable, whether you are anti-abortion or pro-abortion. Catch the